Monday, May 17, 2010

San Diego Memories

This layout is about our first trip to San Diego after moving back to the west coast. It was a great trip and I love remembering the magic that the coast held for me back then.
I modeled this after another Becky Higgins sketch. She advocates sketching out your layouts prior to printing your photos and a book I have of hers provides a lot of sample sketches to help you with ideas. I've been enjoying this plan-before-you-scrap method, although I don't know if I'll stick to it.

I actually did some stamping on this layout. I do a lot of stamping for cards, but don't tend to stamp for scrapbooks- who knows why... Anyway, I stamped the title with a new set of two-step letter stamps and stamped the sea shells and then cut them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment!