Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nine Years of Marriage

As I'm looking for inspiration to make two father's day cards, it occurs to me that I never shared any photos of the card I'm made my hubby for our anniversary last month (can you tell I've been going crazy?) So, here she is. What I love about this card is that I finally found a use for some of the "beads" that were on this necklace my mom gave me. She said it was just too heavy (no wonder with a bunch of washers on it) and maybe I could remake it into something else. I've been tinkering with some jewelery making, so that's what I original thought I'd do with it. However, when I took it apart and saw how industrial the whole this was, I moved most of the pieces to my card making stuff. I have to say I really like the effect- the photos really don't do it justice! Thanks Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment!