Friday, May 29, 2009

She's crafty in a whole different universe

I've been way too busy with getting my lesson plans together lately, so I'll direct you to another crafty girl's blog- although she's crafty in a whole different universe! In this post, she's giving away a dress she found at the thrift store and completely remade! Wow! Very cool! She said it looked a bit like a Hawaiian moomoo before... I actually own a Hawaiian moomoo- my dear husband went to Hawaii without me when I was like 7 months pregnant with NJ and he decided the best thing to bring me back was a moomoo because, now that I was so big, nothing else would have been comfortable to wear around the house! Hum. Maybe I can remake that moomoo into something wearable...

Blueberry Pie Refashioned Frock GIVEAWAY!!!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment!