Friday, November 27, 2009

More Boy Cards

I wanted to continue the look I got with the pirate cards, but do something more campy (I like to encourage non-criminal adventures, after all). However, I couldn't find any stamps that fit the bill. So, I just free-hand modified some images to make them work.... But I spent so much time on the drawing, that I didn't spend quite enough time on the embellishments... maybe I'll find just the right thing to add to this to give it the balanced look it needs....

Currently, the image is drawn on, then colored in using my watercolor crayons and a blender pen. The boy is drawn on vellum and colored with pencils. The tag is just written on, copied from a font I liked and secured to the card with a small black brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment!