Friday, January 23, 2009

Hawaii Layout


This is one of my favorite scrapbook layouts. I'm not sure where I got the idea, but I did it the slowest possible way. If I'd researched a bit I would have found that the free Picasa software makes this much easier, but instead I did it all by hand. Crazy!

Once it was complete and perfect I realized I had no where to journal. But my sister came up with this great idea to do a little tab and the print the journaling a similar block like pattern! I think it turned out great! (Sorry for the blurred out image, but my husband begged.) In order to make it stay in place I folded a 8x10 piece of paper in half and then taped it, fold end down, to the background page and the mounted paper, so the tab never falls down too low!

1 comment:

  1. I had ulterior motives. I have a layout with a tab in one of my scrapbooks, but I never figured out how to make it stay in place without falling all the way down behind the main page. Now that you did it this way, it seems so obvious. That's how the best solutions are!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment!